●WIFI smart ceiling light
●Timing switch, delay switch
●Mobile APP control operation, while supporting Amazon Alexa, Google home voice control
●DIY color selection, microphone function, music mode function
●Color temperature is adjustable from 3000K to 6000K
●Adjustable brightness and luminous flux up to 2700lm
●APP software type: Magic Home
●Music version has Bluetooth anti-connection function. If you don’t want to use the speaker or your neighbor is connected to Bluetooth, you can turn off the Bluetooth speaker in the remote control.
●The remote control has no battery when it leaves the factory.
●OFFDARKS ceiling lights, all products with WIFI support Alexa and Google Home.
Recommended space suitable for: bedroom/kitchen/living room
Recommended room area:
36W ceiling light, suitable for 10-15 square meters. Spacious rooms such as living room, bedroom, study.
55W ceiling light, suitable for 15-30 square meters. Larger room space, such as living room, large bedroom.
68W ceiling lamp, suitable for 20-35 square meters, living room, bedroom
1.Q: How to connect the remote control?
(1) Answer: Lamps with speakers: After turning on the bulb for more than 2 seconds, press the “ON” button immediately. The flashing light indicates that the remote control has been successfully connected.
(2): Lamps without speakers: After turning on the bulb, immediately press one of the four buttons at the bottom of the remote control. ( on CH1 off ) Flashing means the indicator light has been successfully connected to the remote control.
(3) Answer: If you cannot connect to the bulb, please contact us and we will help you solve the problem.
2.Q: How to restore the factory settings of the lamp?
A: Press the wall switch 3 times, the light flashes blue, indicating that the light has successfully restored to the factory mode.
3. Q: Why is it light blue when opened? The color temperature will automatically change after a period of time.
A: This is the network configuration mode. You need to connect the lamps to the APP or remote control to set a color temperature you like.
4.Q: How to connect to Alexa or Google?
A: Open the application and click the icon on the upper left to find the third-party service to connect.
5.Q: The device shows offline, what should I do?
1) A: Please check whether there is a wall between the smart device and the router, and whether the distance is too far. For the light bulb, check whether it is installed in a metal shield. These conditions may weaken the Wi-Fi signal and cause the device to be offline.
(2) Please check whether there are too many Wi-Fi connections on the router. You can try to restart the router, and then wait for 2 to 3 minutes to see if the connection can be restored.
(3) Check whether the Wi-Fi connected to the mobile phone and the Wi-Fi connected to the smart lamp are the same network. If not, please switch the mobile Wi-Fi network to ensure that the mobile phone and the smart lamp are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. If you need remote control away from home, log in to the App account and enable the remote access function of the smart device.